This is a curated list of deals for products and services that I’ve personally tested.
FEATURED DEAL ALERT: Mint Mobile’s Buy 3 Months, Get 3 Months Free promo is back for the 2023 holiday season. You can get six months of the Unlimited plan for only $90 plus tax. Michael Saves readers get access to this deal here.
Streaming Services & Devices
- The Best Live TV Streaming Services to Replace Cable in 2023
- YouTube TV Review: 7 Things To Know Before You Sign Up in 2023
- Sling TV Review: Is It Worth the Savings? (Pros And Cons)
- DIRECTV STREAM Review: 5 Things To Know Before You Sign Up in 2023
- How To Cut the Cord in 7 Steps: The Simple Guide To Cancel Cable TV in 2023
Cell Phone Plans
- Visible Wireless Review: 9 Things To Know Before You Sign Up In 2023
- Mint Mobile Review: 7 Things To Know Before You Sign Up In 2023
- Xfinity Mobile Review: 9 Things To Know Before You Sign Up In 2023
- How To Choose The Best Home Internet Service in 2023
- Is Verizon 5G Home Internet Worth It? 5 Things To Know Before You Sign Up in 2023
- Is T-Mobile Home Internet Worth It? 4 Things To Know Before You Sign Up
More Ways to Save Money
CIT Bank: Open a Savings Connect account and start earning 4.65% APY. I’ve used this bank account for several years. It offers one of the highest interest rates for savings.
Ibotta: Download Ibotta and enter code MICHAELSAVES to start earning cash back on your groceries and other purchases. I’ve earned more than $4,000 cash back since joining Ibotta in 2014.
Upside: Get cash back on gas and food! Sign up for Upside and use code MICHAELSAVES25 for a $0.25/gallon sign-up bonus on your first fill-up.
None of the content on Michael Saves is sponsored. However, I may receive a small commission when you use my affiliate links. These links help me continue to create free content.
Aside from using my affiliate links, there are other ways to support me at no cost to you: